Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Bleeding Eyeball
    Apparently my eye is bleeding, or I ruptured a blood vessel. Everywhere I looked it says its normal, if it's a rare occurrence... etc. Has anyone had the bloody eyeball before? I look like a freak as half my eye is blood red... and my ten year reunion is the beginning of October... Its been over a week already and nothing has changed with it? Does anyone have some quick tips, pointers, possible time frame? Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Go To An Ophthalmologist... not Optometrist... this Is Not Normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search