Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usersock Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Intent to Defend. What kind of copy is needed?
    Before I mail out my Intent to Defend to the Plaintiff I have one more question. I was told to copy the ItD that I am mailing to the courthouse and send that to the plaintiff. Does copy mean photocopy or will a printed extra do?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Either orignial or copy will do, One to the court and one to the plainitff.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 20, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Photocopy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pos with intent and gun [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend was charged with pos with intent and a gun. The police saw him in a car and called down another cop. I think the cop was supposed to perform a terry stop(pat down for weapon). The cop went down his pants and then found drugs. They did not have probable cause to go to him. What...

Answering intent to defend, serve a copy on plaintiff? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to the court today to file an intent to defend against a claim made by a collection agency Portfolio Recovery Associates, for an amount I do not believe I owe. The summons says "You are hereby required to file with the clerk of said court and to serve a copy on Plaintiff or...

Filed INtent To Defend, Now CC company wants to settle Out of court [ 1 Answers ]

First of all thank you to all who advised me on how to help my parents. I filed the Intent to Defend with the Court and also asked for a hearing and for the Credit Card company to provide the court and myself with proof of the original signed contract. My parents got 2 letters today, one from...

Intent to Defend [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a sample form on filing a intent to defend

View more questions Search