Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackstiller Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Why Desktop.ini created every tme
    Did any body know why desktop.ini created any time in every folder... and it is hidden... if u want to see that... just search "Desktop.ini" and u get the whole list... can any body tell... why that's happen... and way to remove that...

Wating for reply...

Regards,
    Jack
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 19, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Actually, it looks like it could be a pretty useful file.

Configuring Windows Explorer - desktop.ini
    jackstiller Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
    I get the correct answer... thank u... for reply...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've created an airlock, can anyone tell me how to get rid of it [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I changed my bath and sink taps this weekend and so I drained the system and closed all the appropriate valves (or so I thought). Once I finished I reopened the system and taps worked fine. However my power shower now has nothing coming through it... just air. I am told I have created an...

Boot.ini erased [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, It happened I erased boot.ini file on my laptop. What can be done to restore it? I can't boot my computer so I need tool that can boot itself and restore.

What Is Created When [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene, TNT, Picric acid, Nitrocellulose + thermal engergy are combined. C6H6 + C6H2CH3(NO2)3 +(NO2)3C6H2OH + C12H16(NO3)4O6 + thermal energy --->?? :confused: :eek:

How does the destop.ini work? [ 2 Answers ]

The destop.ini is created by window and appear invisible in each drive, It's often created by viruses too. Then how does it work and how is it invisible in the drive (Even you turned on view hidden files and folders in Folder option)?

View more questions Search