Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cylynt Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2005, 07:52 AM
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 27, 2005, 09:27 AM
    How about asking your adopted parents where they got you. That would be a start. State, hospital, etc. Then you go from there.

Sep 27, 2005, 04:06 PM
    Thank you for your reply
    Yeah I went that route already. Unfortunetly I was told the records were closed but at the time I did not investigate all that hard. I will try to dig deeper into those institutions. All I know is my biological mother was 16 per my mom.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 27, 2005, 10:12 PM
    Goodluck
    Goodluck on your search. But here is a story I hope might enlighten you. I have this friend & everyone know she is adopted. She's very nice & all. I am sure she has been brought up well. I asked her once if she is a bit curious about her biological parents & she says she used to be but she has gotten over that. She is very happy with the ones who brought her up because they showered her with all the love & care parents ought to give their children that she is way over her biological ones. She says she is just so blessed & that's that. I guess, there will always be things we have to accept & move on. That is her. If you do not find yours, do not feel down. Love made them gave you away to give you a better fututre. Love also made your adoptive parents accept you to bring light into their lives. Whichever case, you are very lucky.

Sep 28, 2005, 11:44 AM
    Thank you
    I have thought those same thoughts as well. I appreciate you saying. I would not change who I am or the experiences I've had. They have made me who I am today and I wouldn't rather be anyone else. What has always made me curious is my wife, and her family, well we are separated, has always felt she did not think my adopted parents were being honest because I have strickingly close similarities to my adopted mom and her family. And I'm the middle child, meaning they had a child then adopted a child then had another child. For me I wouldn't care what it was because I am one of gods children as we all are. So I will look when oppurtunities come but I am fine with my place in this world anyhow. Thanks a bunch
    Carol Lee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cylynt
    yeah i went that route already. unfortunetly i was told the records were closed but at the time i did not investigate all that hard. I will try to dig deeper into those institutions. all i know is my biological mother was 16 per my mom.
    Cylynt,
    Just a thought a few one name societies are doing gene matches.
    Milliken, Milligan, Millkin have the same oragin there`s something on that site that might led to others.
    Also the police might put you in touch.when they do investigations looking for matching genes they might be able to locate a gene pool through their geneticist if you put your case strongly enough.

Feb 25, 2006, 05:57 PM
    Thanks I will use the info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Biological grandparent [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to find out who my mothers mother is... and on that note try and track down my father. My bio grandmothers name is Virginia Kimble... not sure of the spelling. As far as I've been told her family resided in or near Newport, Or. My mother was...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

Can an adult sue Biological Father for proof of Paternity [ 2 Answers ]

I am 30+ years old and recently found out in the last year that my biological father is not who I thought it was. When I contacted the man who my mother told me was my biological father, he denied it. At this age is there any way I can sue for Paternity just to prove that he is my biological...

View more questions Search