Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2005, 03:39 AM
    Contacting Muhammed Ali, his agent or manager or the great man himself.
    Hi there,
    Can anyone out there help me with finding a contact for Muhammed Ali.

I would like to make contact with his agent? Or manager? Or the great man himself!

I have been developing a project for some time now and would like to present it, but I cannot find any contact details anywhere!

Hope you can help?

Best Wishes
    Steve.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Have you tried to contact him through his website?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacting Amazon.com about Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know a "1-800" number for Amazon.com? I am trying to call them because I found a website that is committing fraud against them and I would like to speak to someone immediately about it. The website is http://www.rnbent.com/ The fraud subfolders are here:...

Insulation Contacting Furnace and Stove Ducts [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed blown in cellulose insulation in the attic of my home. As I was in a hurry to get the insulation installed, I forgot to install flashing around the furnace exhaust vent and the stove chimney to keep the insulation away. My question is: Is it necessary to install shields to...

Why is she Contacting me? Help [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the dirt: After 5-months of being broken up w/no contact, My Ex-girlfriend of 2-years just contacted me through AOL instant mesenger w/voice. This is what she said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was wondering how you were doing. Have your mom and her...

View more questions Search