Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seafaress8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:07 AM
    "Great Books of the Western World"
    What is the value of the 52-volume "Great Books of the Western World" and how do I sell it? Printed in 1952. Entire Collection.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:58 AM
    That is a great collection. Prices for that set will vary, depending on condition and how much a person is willing to pay. Check out Amazon.com and you can see how the prices vary. From $235.00 to $995.00.
    Amazon.com: great books western world

How to sell that collection? You could try eBay, list on Amazon, try a private book dealer or advertise in media that collectors read.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Excellent answer above!

You could also see if there is an antique and collectible bookstore around where you live. I have sold a number of books to the one around where I live. That might be considered a private book dealer.

You could also try selling them on via any of the free places to advertise for things on the Internet. Most of the better ones are listed on the following link: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"smoking after idle" 1982 Honda Civic w/ great compression [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a 1982 Honda Civic Wagon, 185 k miles, religious oil changes (per service records). It's due for timing belt. Car sat for 3 years without bieng started, I have installed a new (rebuilt) carb and EGR valve (restrictor on EGR valve not installed... ), also new plugs, wires,...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Today is "Great American Smoke Out" Day [ 14 Answers ]

As some of yous may or may not know... I am a smoker! I smoke approximately a pack and a half a day! Way too much! I have a 12 year old daughter that has been driving me crazy with wanting me to quit. (Understandably). She will hide my cigarettes or throw them away when I'm not looking! My...

View more questions Search