Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondiechika05 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Game Tuesday?
    I'm not going to go into all the details on why I'm asking this, but my boyfriend said last night that he was watching a football game last night and everything I've looked at doesn't show any game being on last night (Tuesday 9/18). I know from my dad being a football fan that games are usually Sunday and Monday. Is there any way at all that someone could have watched a game last night?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Might of Tivo'd it?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Did he say which network? The game could have been on cable and there are many channels there. But the main networks like ABC, NBC, CBS, & Fox had their local programming and no football game. But that leaves many other cable channels to choose from.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Sep 19, 2007, 05:27 AM
    OK... no game on Tuesday, but they could be right... either TiVo'd or might have been watching a rerun on NFL Network. But sorry, my hon is a football fanatic and no game on Tuesday... thank god for the break :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manly Tuesday [ 4 Answers ]

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman replies, "I'll miss you..." --------------------------------- --------------- "It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what...

Tuesday,May Day [ 1 Answers ]

Pep Talk The sales manager was wrapping up her pep talk to new staff members. "Just remember this," she said. "Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not." Card Game

Alligator Tuesday [ 1 Answers ]

Wife Fell Out On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?" To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!"

Shrove Tuesday, what exactly is it? [ 6 Answers ]

Well today is Shrove Tuesday, and in the jewish faith this is were pancakes are served. However, my family being non-jewish ourselves, we celebrate this every year as alot of non-jewish faith do.:) I guess I am curious because I do not know the origin of how Shrove Tuesday came to be, AND I...

View more questions Search