Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine0130 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Who father my baby
    I was told by my doc that I was concevied on the 20 I made a mistake I had intercourse wit 2 people well me and my ex had intercourse 12-16 I had intercourse wit the other person 18 and around the 23 who was most likey to get me pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Most likely your ex is not the father if you conceived on the 20th. However, this is not set in stone. You will need a paternity test once the baby is born.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 04:52 AM
    It is most likely the second person. As soon as the baby is born get a dna test
    jasmine0130 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Ok But I Really Wanted It 2 B My Ex Im Mad Stressed Right Now But Its My Fualt So I Got to Deal Wit It So That Means I Got Pregnant Around The 18th?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:11 AM
    As everyone has said, it is most likely not your ex's due to what the doctor said...

BUT...

Sperm, in the most fertile environment, can live up to 5 days... so honestly it could be either's child. Only a DNA test will tell you for sure.
    busybee17 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Best thing is to get a DNA test done as soon as the baby is born. Speaking for my sister and her husband whom were in the same situation. The mother of his daughter had slept with 3 other men almost exactly the same numbers you identified as she too wanted her ex to be the father but to her dismay it was my brother in law by Dna. He had to petition the courts to force her to take the DNA test. She looked bad because she denied the DNA test when it was offered to her and then had to be forced to. Best answer:get the DNA done, things may not have went they way you imagened it but it is better for you sake as the custodial parent to get it done and then go from there. Remember its not just you involved there is aunties, uncles, grandparents, and maybe siblings that may be awaitng the answer. Cases like this involve so many people around you... best of luck and be strong!
    Leedee Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Oct 22, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I would say that the second guy would be, as other posts have said - you will have to wait till the baby is born.

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby with american father [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm in the US on a one year visa. If I have a baby with an american father which is born in the US, can I take it back to my home country when my visa expires? Do I need his permission? I doubt I'll be able to stay in the US and I'm concerned that I may be forced to leave and not be able to...

Does the father have rights before the baby is born even though I'm under age? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay my name is Anastasia and I'm 17 and pregnant and my boyfriend is the father who is 18. My parents didn't press charges or anything because they really cant. But they won't let me see him or anything. Even thought I'm underage does he still have rights before the baby iis born to see me and...

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

Supporting father of baby about to be born [ 4 Answers ]

I am almost nine months pregnant and the father is living with me. I have been supporting him for 7 months because he keeps promising to get some income. He does not seem to be trying very hard. He also is verbally abusive and threatens to leave me and never speak to me again if I don't keep paying...

How do I tell my soon to be baby father he may not be the father? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my first daughters father were taking a break from each other and I got pregnant and I'm not too sure if he is the father of my new child or not and I have no idea how to tell him without breaking his heart...

View more questions Search