Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2005, 10:00 PM
    Are There Any Free Personals Sites To Meet Single Animal Lovers?
    I would like to know if anyone knows of any, or has had experiences with any, personals sites, which are absolutely 100% FREE, for singles to meet other singles, but particularly for ANIMAL LOVERS only? THANKS :)
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2005, 10:42 PM
    You're in love with animals? Yeeee - wrong topic! j/k

Go to Google - type in 'Singles Animal lovers'
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 30, 2005, 10:02 PM
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? "Yeeee-wrong topic j/k"
    Thanks for the suggestion of Google... BUT I STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW :
    I would like to know if anyone knows of any, or has had experiences with any, personals sites, which are absolutely 100% FREE, for singles to meet other singles, but particularly for ANIMAL LOVERS only? THANKS
    Rule Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2009, 11:21 AM

L would try the dog park. Many singles prefer the loyalty and unconditional love of there K-9s for many reasons, (basically because they are more trustworthy than most men.) ;-} lm a man and have a wabbit called boxer. I also have a Tundra Husky. They are wonderful listeners when l need to vent. Very good for mental health. My fiancé, (human with two legs) has her wabbit named Tries. He only has three legs and tries to be normal. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, Rule. P.S. Violet; l don't know where you are but, contact your local animal control shelter and/or SPCA. They will know if any such groups exists near you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Name of this animal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, could someone please identify this animal? I would appreciate it.:) http://i8.tinypic.com/25h0etv.jpg

Is this animal abuse? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that don't feed his dog and don't give him water I always do it because I feel bad for the poor thing he is always crying from starvation and thirst he looks like the owner use him for fighting because he is all scared up and two days ago he was running loose on the street and I...

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription [ 32 Answers ]

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription I'm a man who is proud of myself, I respect myself and others I'm aware of who I am and seek no definition form the person I'm with nor do I expect her to read my mind. I'm strong enough to make my dreams come true I know love and I give love I...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

View more questions Search