Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 19, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Reposting, maybe someone might have come across it
    I've been trying to help someone find a name of a animated movie. It has to do with a little girl that has to kill a witch , it involves a flower incased in glass. I guess that represents the heart of the witch...
    I thought I had a vague memorie of it, but now I'm wondering if I'm getting it mixed up. The only other movie I remember with a rose incased with glass was, beauty and the beast.. its not the hugga bunch. Can you help
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 19, 2007, 02:59 AM
    I can't find anything that even comes close to this subject online... have you got any more details? Even small things would be of good use!

Sep 19, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    I can't find anything that even comes close to this subject online ... have you got any more details? Even small things would be of good use!
    well I am helping an other member find the answer, so I will have to ask her, then I will get back to u. thanks for the help. :)

Sep 19, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    I can't find anything that even comes close to this subject online ... have you got any more details? Even small things would be of good use!
    This was the origianl post from her... Ok this description is going to be completely vague, but I cannot remember much of anything else no matter how hard I try.

I think there is a little girl who needs to kill this wicked witch or a bad woman, and the only way the woman can die is the little girl gets to the rose that supposedly holds the life of the witch. And the rose is protected by a glass case. And I think it was taken place in like a forest or mountain type setting.

That was probably the worst description ever, but its worth a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search