Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blondeemme View Post
    I'm looking for a movie. I seen it in the late 80's or early 90's but the movie looked to be made in the 70's or 80's. A woman is joggng in the woods when a mouatain man, he takes her over and he makes her lead the way to his home up in the moutains. The man wears animal hides and has facial hair, very unpredictable and rough. She is mistreated and is scared of the man, but when the day comes when she tries to get away...

I can't remember the name of it. I'm not sure how to even search for a movie like that, HELP!

Thanks so kindly
    The Abduction of Kari Swenson (1987 TV movie)
    Starring Tracy Pollan, Joe Don Baker, M. Emmet Walsh, Ronny Cox
    IMDb synopsis:
    Olympic biathlete Kari Swenson is abducted by father-and-son mountain men, planning to start their own mountain colony. This based-on-actual-events tele-movie traces her abduction; search-and-rescue attempts by family, friends and a tenacious sheriff; and her steps to recovery after being wounded.
    The Abduction of Kari Swenson (TV Movie 1987) - IMDb
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deathknight1986 View Post
    I'm looking for the name of a movie where a armed group takes over a missle silo to stop a comet or what ever from hitting the Earth. but they can ony get 1 missle up and the russians send up the other. I am also looking for another where a woman gets possed by a ninja spirit.she is telephone worker or something. please email me @ [email protected]

I thought for a moment you might be describing "Meteor" (1979), but they do not take over a missile silo. It does take the U.S. and U.S.S.R. missiles to end the menace.
    Meteor (1979) - IMDb

The second one is this:
    Ninja III: The Domination (1984)
    Starring Shô Kosugi, Lucinda ey
    IMDb synopsis:
    An evil ninja attempts to avenge his death from beyond the grave, by possessing an innocent woman. The body of an aerobics instructor is invaded by the evil spirit of a dying ninja. At first, changes in her behavior are limited to having strange interactions with an arcade game and being attracted to an unusually hairy police officer. Soon enough, she's systematically killing the officers responsible for the ninja's death and can be stopped only by another ninja.

Ninja III: The Domination (1984) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

Help Finding a Movie Title please [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father...

View more questions Search