Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    H White Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2005, 04:12 PM
    Lost mdb password
    Hello ! I'm new to this site. Here's my problem I created a password for a mdb access, and now it won't let me back in. the user name box keeps telling me it's the wrong password. I've search the web for a password recovery fix but it seems everyone wants the money. No shareware. And I wouldn't mine if you could trust the sites but I see prices ranging from $9.00 to $150.00 so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2005, 04:19 AM
    Mdb
    Hi,
    You are probably not entering the correct password.
    Here is a link:

http://www.lostpassword.com/access.htm

It is just one of many, many available pay programs to recover the password.
    I haven't used any of them, so really don't know which is best. Maybe another person will answer; familiar with one particular product.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2005, 05:34 AM
    There is a program out there that's free and it's called SIW.EXE. If you cannot find it, let me know and send me your email address and I will forward it to you. It's legal. This little app tells you everything about your computer to include the code of your windows OS, some information might be more than you need, but it has helped me fix a lot of my friend's problems. The results report is also helpful and can be printed or forwarded when you have real problems and need to send info to a helpdesk, better than msinfo. Good luck.

There is a site called CompletelyFreeSoftware.com that also has a newsletter, and lots of good little apps for all versions, there is a membership fee, but you can apply for lifetime membership for only about 30 dollars, or about 19 dolars for two years, and they come up with some real good stuff. It covers everything from word processing, graphics, network, etc. It won't hurt to take a look.

PC World also has a good site with daily downloads, some are freeware, some shareware and some trial, but they explain and give you ideas of what's all out there. - and this is free registration. Plus their newsletter are great!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2005, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by H White
    Hello ! I'm new to this site. Here's my problem I created a password for a mdb access, and now it won't let me back in. the user name box keeps telling me it's the wrong password. I've search the web for a password recovery fix but it seems everyone wants the money. no shareware. And I wouldn't mine if you could trust the sites but I see prices ranging from $9.00 to $150.00 so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Try renaming the MDW file to something else. See if you can get in then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password ? [ 17 Answers ]

:o ? :'( How do you get into your computer if you forgot and lost you password?

Password [ 2 Answers ]

:o Someone please help me to get my own official Yahoo accounts password; Very important data is being saved dere about my clients... Can anyone guide me how to recover that Yahoo password: [email protected]

User name and password [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, When ever I used to join this forum, I would automatically join without having to type password or user name, I do this each time now and I don't know why it is as if I am not really a member now. Can you please clarify this problem for me Thanx:confused:

A password for my PC [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, How can I do a password for my PC so no one can use it. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search