Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hope81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:55 PM
    80s nickelodeon children show
    I'm trying to figure out what a name of a show I used to watch in the 80s as a child. It took place in a clothing store, there was a manikin involved and a talking mouse. :)
    glnutrition Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Today's Special
    :D

Classic Nick - Today's Special
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 19, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hope81
    I'm trying to figure out what a name of a show I used to watch in the 80s as a child. It took place in a clothing store, there was a manikin involved and a talking mouse. :)
    Omg, I had totally forgot about that show! I used to watch it all the time. Didn't the mose live in some kind of doll house. And the manikin is the guy actor. I forget his name? Thanks for the reminising. Lol
    cat83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 08:47 PM
    It's called Today's Special... I was looking for it as well! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Looking for 80s TV show [ 11 Answers ]

I am looking for a 1985 TV show on DVD or Video. It was called (saban's) Grimms Fairy tales, and I think it was aired on nickelodeon. I know it is japanese animation versions of the fairy tales. It also went by the name Grimm's Masterpiece Theatre. I am looking for any type of VHS or DVD version of...

Tv show in the 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about a group of kids that was set in junior high, it was a comedy, I honestly can't even remember the names but the principal was always trying to get them. And no it wasn't saved by the bell. I think it was in the 80s and it wasn't degrassi. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search