Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaetherial Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Not enough sex with older man
    I am 22 and am dating a 35 year old guy.

We have been together for over a year and I know he cares about me a lot. We got together now knowing each other's ages and thinking it would only last a couple months but it has turned into a very real relationship.

I love him very much but we don't have enough sex. He is older and just doesn't have the appetite I have. Sometimes we only have sex once or twice a week and it bothers me.

Is this just something age difference results in? Or is there something he or I can do to... up his appetite and make him WANT to have sex at least once maybe even two or three times a day? Am I asking too much? Is there any way to resolve this or am I just going to have to deal with not that much sex?

-frustrated :confused:
    daman001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 05:39 AM
    At 22 your full of energy and needs but at 35 things have changed. The want maybe there but the able is not. Perhaps there are other ways he can satisfy your sexual desire? To have sex two or three times a week is average for a 35 year old man but two or three times a day, this fella should have a "S" tattooed on his chest. If he were 13 years younger you wouldn't be asking this question.
    karthikvaraprasad Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
    kaetherial,
    If you are just looking for a relation, you should be are thinking of getting bounded into relation then you should do something about it.

Firstly you should increase his appetite. Secondly there is something called as romance and foreplay... enjoy ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:06 AM
    At 35 I was knocking bottom every day... at 45 I still knock bottom almost every day.

However emotionally there is a big difference between 22 and 35. At 22 you are still more a kid than an adult in the aspect. Yeah I can hear the screams from the younger members now, but trust me by the time you are in your 30's you will see the point I'm making.

Some peoples sex drive tapers off around that age... many don't until much later. Perhaps he just has a job with much more responsibility or other issues discussed ad nausium, meds, medical reasons, stress etc.

We would really need a lot more info to base a judgment on this situation.
    kaetherial Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Ok, first of all, increase his appetite and romance and foreplay person, I go above and beyond the call of duty, that isn't the problem.

When he's into it its great, he's just into it as often as I am.

And I feel like I a short selling him a bit, especially after the first person who responded. He's fantastic, this is just a small complaint.

He is very stressed a lot, about a lot of things, and he is a smoker and a drinker (not an alcoholic drinker but he drinks regularly) which I know can contribute. I mean I get that it's a combination of age and probably those things above, but I still am wondering if there is a way to get around or solve these problems. Its frustrating, because I don't have complaints about the sex itself, just the frequency... maybe I'm asking for too much and should just let it go.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Honey... I didn't have sex with my husband 2-3 times a DAY when I was first dating him and we were both in our early 20s.

And aside from teenagers with no other responsibilities, very few couples can go that often.

Get yourself a vibrator and have fun, if your sex drive is that high. His is probably NOT going to hit 2-3 times a day anytime soon.

If you can't live with that, then perhaps you need to move on.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Well, if you can get him to give up smoking and the booze that may be enough to improve things. Stress well that's a big thing... and can bring on some medical conditions so I hope he gets checked regularly.

I find sex to be a great stress reliever. Stress however makes it easier to just want to go to sleep and forgo sex. That's a mental hurdle he may need to cross himself however. I've found regardless how stressful my day was I sleep better after a nice round of lovemaking with the wife than I do if I just take a shower and roll into bed.
    Squishbear7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:23 AM

Sometimes people can't go a long time or a long week or month not having it. They got things now that can help increase his sexuality. Try to buy them in stores and then give him a taste of your own medicine.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 09:33 AM

This thread is TWO YEARS OLD.

Please check dates before responding.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older woman, younger man [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is torned between me and his motherand he feels like he has got to choose, how can I deal with this type of situation

I am in love with an older married man [ 10 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for two years, and a month before I decided to call it quits, I fell in love with a married man, who is seventeen years older than me. The reason I decided to leave my husband was because he cheated on me throughout our marriage. I know that what I am doing...

Dating older man.How to tell family? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old, very mature... going to school for business and still living at home with my parents. I'm very close with my family. I just met a great guy but he's 38, divorced and has 2 kids. We went out a couple times and we have a lot of fun together. I pursued him, not vice versa. I...

Older man, not husband [ 25 Answers ]

First post I am married woman been that way for quite a few years. I have a decent relationship and I honestly can say I love my husband. Got married far to young though and I know it, we have children now. Getting to my point, I have met a man who completely takes my breath away. We spend a...

View more questions Search