Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sneezz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2003, 07:16 PM
    TIFF Image
    Dear Sir, I have difficulty downloading a TIFF image from the Internet, what should I do? Thank you for any help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 21, 2003, 05:41 AM
    TIFF Image
    You need to define what problems you are having. TIFF is a standrad format that most software can open. If you don't have a viewer try IrFanView. Its freeware available at tucows.com among other shareware libraries.

mahi_val Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2003, 06:24 AM
    TIFF Image
    I think the problem is with downloading and not in opening the file. If this is the case, please check the file size of the image you are trying to download and also if any restrictions are put by your service provider on downloading. Also sometimes a virus guard may prevent download of TIFF files is configured so. Please check it out. :)
    sneezz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2003, 09:03 AM
    TIFF Image
    For some reason I could not download  the Pictures using Internet Explorer , however, I could only do that with Netscape.  Anyway, thank you all for the advices. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self image and self esteem [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I have eating disorder (which I am getting help for) and of course myself esteem andself image is not good so I wanted to know if there are tapes out there to help elevate the self esteem, I think a person with these issues needs to hear from a motivational speaker every day to help sticking...

Re-size the Image [ 4 Answers ]

Do you have any knowledge of free software which re-sizes the images (*.tif) of 1 MB file to 10% of it's original file. Thank You!

ISO Image [ 11 Answers ]

I have this ISO file, but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried mounting it with DAEMON Tools 3.46, but it gave me this error. :( Cannot open the file "The file 'file_name.iso' was not found" I also tried installing Undisker 1.2 and opening it with that, but it also gave me an error....

Image sizing [ 7 Answers ]

I downloaded a thumbnail image, is it possible to enlarge it without blurring the image? It is in GIF format.

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

View more questions Search