Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 18, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Ew bloating
    How can you avoiding bloating?

Anddd is it true have little sleep makes you bloated??
    Ygramul Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Sep 19, 2007, 02:43 AM
    I don't know how much effect lack of sleep has on bloating. But it does make it harder for your body to accurately process the foods you've eaten throughout the day.
    Are you bloating from overeating, retaining water, or a menstrual cycle? The cause can impact the solution.

Sep 19, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I wouldn't say over eating becuause.. I'm dieitng haha.. hm I'm not sure what its from. I think I'm having irritable bowels.
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Sep 19, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Fizzy cordial can make you bloat alcohol and thing like that

Sep 19, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Don't diet! Just change your eating habits. Dieting can throw your metabolism out of whack because it dips really low when you deprive your body of food, and then can't keep up when you DO eat the amount of food your body needs.
    I'd recommend eating slowly, no matter how hungry you are. This allows your stomach to alert your brain when it's had enough nourishment. SO you can still eat, you just won't be overdoing it.
    And as Sarah said, fizziness will bloat you. Cut out carbonation, even if the label says "diet," it'll still make you retain water. Also, lighter dairy products help to eliminate bloating (such as milk and yogurt).
    If you do overeat, drink some hot/warm tea to soothe your digestive tract and help your body process the food easier.

Sep 19, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Oh I'm dietigng because I want to lose 10 lb to go to 120, Like I eat at least every 3 hours 5 x a day. Healthy stuffs. I think the workouts are helping my metabolism?

Thx for the info.

I always have a fear of drinking late because I feel like the water will stay in my for sometime. Like right now I really want tea but I feel as if I have it, ill be mega bloated tomorrow.
    browneyedcub78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 05:07 PM
    I've hired a certified trainer who happens to also be a certified nutritionalist. I've lost 40 lbs in about 16 weeks and have noticed my body is bloating more since I've lost the weight. I'm really having to watch my sodium now as I didn't have to before and take pills to relieve the bloating. She explained in laments terms that when your body starts losing fat, it will naturally react and try to hold onto something else... Water just happens to be the most available fluid in the body to hold on to. Try cutting your sodium and see what happens.

Sep 20, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Oh really? Thank you.
    How much is the amount for a day? Isn't it 1000mg?

Sep 20, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    Oh really? Thankyou.
    How much is the amount for a day? isnt it 1000mg?
    No more than 1800 to 2000mg... That's for me... now you may be different...

Sep 20, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Oh?
    Well.. does it matter on body weight?
    I'm 130, is that matters for it.

Sep 20, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    Oh?
    Well.. does it matter on body weight?
    I'm 130, is that matters for it.
    Your body doesn't need a lot of sodium. Try cutting your sodium back to under 1,000mg per day and see what happens. This should be easy but the food won't taste good at first. Stay away from frozen dinners if possible... They can have 900+ mg of sodium in them, even the ones that claim to be healthy...

Sep 20, 2007, 08:20 PM
    I haven't been eating sodium. I been watching out for it, I try not to go naywhere near 1000mg.

Oh yea haha those "healthy" ones, I tyr to find one that are less then 700 mg, because sometimes when your in a rush, there useful to have.

But thanks for the info.

Does a slice of pizza have A lot of sodium in it?
    (I don't know why I chose pizza out of all food s but I wonder)

Sep 21, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I think most pizzas have about as much sodium as your daily allowance.
    I CRAVE sodium, I can't get enough of it into my life. Whenever I crave a salty taste, I sprinkle Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids on my food. Tastes like soy sauce a bit, but is sodium free and adds amino acids to your diet.

Sep 21, 2007, 07:33 PM
    =[ I love salty fooods so that's a problem haha, is thtat stuff like the Splenda of salt?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloating issue [ 6 Answers ]

Ever since yesterday my stomach has felt real bloated, and today it was even worse. It was even really noticeable to me. My period was supposed to come 2 days ago, but it hasn't, and my breasts are kind of tender. I'm kind of stressed about this whole thing. I'm a virgin. But I have oral sex. My...

Bloating? Can't fit in clothes. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I got some new school clothes because my school is starting in like... 3 days. Well the only problem I have is that for the last couple days I have been really bloated and I can't really fit in those clothes. And they're the only ones I have. HELP?

I've had bloating for two weeks. [ 5 Answers ]

I've had bloating for two weeks. I've taken three pregnancy test, all three negative. My bloating is uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. I stopped working out in may and I've been going out to the bars a lot with my friends ( It is summer and I'm trying to have fun), but the alcohol may have...

View more questions Search