Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rene1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:15 PM
    The song fever
    I am an associate at store 606 and I often here a version of the song "Fever" that I only hear on Walmart Radio. Could you please tell me who the artist is?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 28, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Due to my location I don't listen to Walmart, but I've heard a version of this song by Michael Buble.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Many artists have sung "Fever" but the artist who originally wrote that song is Peggy Lee, if that is the "Fever" you are talking about. Michael Boubble, Beyonce, Ella Fitzgerald, just to name a few, are some of the artists who has sung this and/or their version of this song.

Sep 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Thank You for your response. I know Peggy Lee is the original singer of "Fever". She is one of my favorite singers. None of the other ones you mentioned sings the version that I have been hearing on Walmart radio. It's a very upbeat version and its sung by a female.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 28, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene1234
    Thank You for your response. I know Peggy Lee is the original singer of "Fever". She is one of my favorite singers. None of the other ones you mentioned sings the version that I have been hearing on Walmart radio. It's a very upbeat version and its sung by a female.
    Could it be Pussycat Dolls? Their version is quite upbeat.
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Kylie Minogue sang a song called Fever also. It's an upbeat, eletronic sounding version.
    Some lyrics: (chorus)

Fever sure has got me good
    What you do when fever takes hold
    I can't help but need this drug
    Don't you feel the fever like I do
    Feel the fever

Does that help?

Oct 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
    No, it's not any of those singers. The lyrics are the same as the original song sung by Peggy Lee. "Never know how much I love you, Never know how much I care. When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bare. You give me fever."
    It's a great version to dance to.
    Does anyone know the phone number for Walmart radio? Maybe I can call them and find out who the artist is.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Madonna maybe?

Oct 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Nope! It's not her either, but thanks for your response.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Rene, you work at a WalMart. Can't a manager give you the information re WalMart Radio?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old has been running a temperature for the past couple of days. Motrin does help keep it down, but I'm concerned because he keeps complaing of having something in his mouth. Periodically he will start wimpering and tell me "get it out mama" and when I tell him that nothing is in his...

My dad's fever won't go away [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help. My dad has had a high fever for about four days now and it won't go away. He already went to the doctor but he won't take the medication. He says his body will just run its course. He's about 53 and in pretty good physical...

Persistent Fever [ 2 Answers ]

In the past 2 months, I have been regularly facing a weird problem of body temperature. During certain periods of the day i.e... when I get up in the moring, noon and evenigntime, my body is warmer, I feel feverish. I am 28 years old lady. Married in April 2006. I have not yet conceived. I...

Fever in children [ 2 Answers ]

What are some of the reasons that a healthy 3year old would continuously have a high fever :)

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search