Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 15, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntmangt
    All those evolution theories are absurd to the highest degree. Christianity and, agreeing with katieperez, Creationism are right. I'm not one of those weirdos who thinks everything I say or think is correct. I'm basing this all on the Bible. I know that the Bible is correct. That's not my opinion either. It's a fact.
    Eh been debated before. I'm not going to be able to reason with you but feel free to read all of my previous posts so you know exactly what I have to say about your opinion and if you come up with something new or some evidence to support your "facts", let me know and I'll be happy to discuss it with you but if your just going to say it's a fact without evidence I grow tired of that argument.

Here is a good web site that explains evolution so can least understand something before you disagree with it. Understanding Evolution
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntmangt
    All those evolution theories are absurd to the highest degree. Christianity and, agreeing with katieperez, Creationism are right. I'm not one of those weirdos who thinks everything I say or think is correct. I'm basing this all on the Bible. I know that the Bible is correct. That's not my opinion either. It's a fact.
    Sooooooo you were there or did somebody tell you it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A theory [ 13 Answers ]

Here is an interesting theory about why there is big possibility that there is something after death. We all know that when we drop the book it fells on the ground. We have learned that because of our experinces since a child that this law works 100%. Now we don't know what was before us but we...

Theory [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone give some tips on the best way to learn electrical theory. I have tried a few theory books from my friend who is a electrical engineer, but the books are very complex and I just want to learn the basics. I am a project engineer for a contractor and do not need to know a lot of theory,...

Bohr theory vs modern theory [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain the differences between the bohr and the modern atomic theories in the description of the electron Thanks :p

View more questions Search