Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorsung23647 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2007, 02:50 PM
    How to show abs
    Ok, I know I got abs, and half the time I can see them, but sometimes I can't. There's like 1/2" of fat on top all of them, and I'm wondering if I can burn that off, or I have to work them until they push through the fat.
    bebo1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Is there a pic so we can see what your talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing glued ABS fitting to ABS piping [ 5 Answers ]

I glued an ABS toilet flange to ab ABS pipe roughing. The fitting did not go down all the way and is 1/2" proud of the tile flooring. I now want to remove the fitting and replace with a new fitting. How do I do it without damaging the receiving pipe. Pipe is in concrete floor. Thanks, Bob

How to get abs [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14. I want to lose my tummy fab by may/june and get abs. Its feb. 28 How do I get abs and diets and exercising that will show progress and help me lose it before summer:(

Help With Abs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help on my abs, mostly the lower abdominal region. I have always been a physically fit and active person, and I am healthy, but I want to have more definition in my abs. I know that there is muscle there, but it is underneath a layer of fat. I want to get rid of the fat, leaving...

Help With Abs [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am 6 feet tall and weigh 152 pounds. I don't have a belly, but I do feel like I have a slight layer of fat over my abdominal section. I'm wondering if this is just unworked abs? I've been doing 2 sesions of 20 sit ups 5 times a week, so far for 2 weeks, and so far no results. My abs...

View more questions Search