Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebamford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Changing Tire Sizes
    My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo has Goodrich Land Terrain 30X9.50R15LT tires. I need to replace them and have a set of P22575R15 tires. Will these fit on my rims?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 18, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Any competent tire shop will be able to tell you that. They specialize in that info and are usually more than happy to help you out - someone will get the tire mounting fees and it might as well be them.

Give them a call and ask!

To rate if helpful to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cigar sizes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the gauge sizes on cigars is the higher the number the thinner the cigar or is it the lower the number:confused:

Pupil different sizes [ 20 Answers ]

Hello all,I have a very worrying problem and would like to know if anybody has experienced this... Ok I've been suffering headachs for 6months,been to the dr's countless of times and been told its sinus related.. Anyway this isn't about my headachs,well not much. The thing is 4nights ago, I saw...

Tip sizes [ 1 Answers ]

Which tip size should you use for sanding sealer?

Drain pipe sizes and venting sizes [ 4 Answers ]

1.) What dia. Drain pipe is used for the shower/tub? 2" ? Is that ID or OD? 2.) What dia vent pipe is for the shower/tub? 2"? 3.) I'm going to put a vent in for the shower/tub in my basement. It starts at the slab then goes straight up about 7ft. And then does a 90 and then is running...

Screen sizes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a laptop that for some reason certain websites don't fill up the screen. Sites like Cox.net, MSN, USAToday, etc. I have a white bar on both sides. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search