Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anisyae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Collaboration with other business
    I'm selling furniture new in leather made in Italy. We have an enterprise and we are searching for collaboration. If there any one interested contact me at [email protected] You can see the models that we have by clicking here I.Classici.di.Boheme - I Classici Di Bhoeme 
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 11:22 PM
    What's this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating on me with cyber girl? [ 3 Answers ]

hey, me and my boyfriend have been friends since I was 8 and we have been girlfriend/boyfriend 4 times in this period. We have always been best of friends and always looked after each other. The other night I went through his phone and found messages and missed calls from a girl and I got upset...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Online collaboration/sharing websites [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for a place that will act as our online "home base" so family members in four cities can privately connect/collaborate/share photos, notes, docs, chat, instant messaging, all in the same place using the same service. So far, I am looking into groupee.com, myspace.com, grouper.com,...

View more questions Search