Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whisperingmatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Keyboard Locked
    Trying to start my laptop window XP is saying press Ctrl Alt Del however keyboard is lock. The mouse works the number lock works and the function keys work however I cannot unlock the key board can anyone help??
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Did you try Ctrl Alt Esc?
    whisperingmatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Yes i try that
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Try pressing ctrl+alt+shift+del. We had to do that on our rack server machines because the keyboards were all... weirded up. They didn't have a delete key, so you had to use the one on the number pad on the right side, and holding shift would let you do it while num lock was on.
    vpriya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 09:28 AM
    It did not work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All keys on keyboard are locked [ 8 Answers ]

All the keys on the keyboard are locked. I have a feeling that I may have held a key down too long while thinking/typing. How can I fix this?

Laptop keyboard is locked [ 8 Answers ]

How do I unlock the keyboard on dell inspiron 2500?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Laptop Keyboard Locked [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Goodmorning, I opened my laptop this morning and the keyboard does not work. I tried typing and nothing happens. Can somebody please help me.

Locked out by my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. My ex locked me out of our apartment after a 3 day fight. I came home with the locks changed. I am listed as an occupant on the lease and was not given any written notice. All my furniture is in there. I have reciepts for the furniture with only my name on the bill...

View more questions Search