Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Don't know what's wrong with me
    I'm having trouble with everything in my life if anyone cares post anything on this cause I'm probably going to kill myself if there's no one who will care if I die
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Sep 18, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Can you name anything in specific about your life that bothers you?
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Sep 18, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Can you name anything in specific about your life that bothers you?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Okay. So what's going on?

Sep 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
    I am transgender female to male its probably in the dictionary if you don't know what transgender is I have no friends my parents are divorced I'm deslexic so I have trouble with homework and on and on whenever I try to go to sleep the silence brings back all my problems then I can't sleep so I'm practilly a zombie

Sep 18, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Answer

Sep 18, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Answer

Sep 18, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Please
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:34 AM
    This isn't like a chat room, be patient and people will answer you.

Sep 18, 2007, 12:45 AM
    I can't go to sleep this is is the only thing that's keeping me from tieing a slipknot in my sholaces and hanging myself
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Try writing a little more about how you feel and why you feel that way, it will help people to help you.

A lot of people in America aren't awake yet, so you may need to wait a few hours for most of our members to come online.

Sep 18, 2007, 12:50 AM
    o.k apperantly I have manic deppresion I am currently on hormone blockers I think I have night time anxiety because everythings scary and depressing when your lying in bed and everythings pitch black even though your eyes are open
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:53 AM
    I think you definitely have some deep problems and should see your doctor so that he can direct you to a healthcare professional who can best help you.

Sep 18, 2007, 01:00 AM
    o.k apperantly I have manic deppresion I am currently on hormone blockers I think I have night time anxiety because everythings scary and depressing when your lying in bed and everythings pitch black even though your eyes are open you know what I mean. My parents are getting divorced wich alone is living hell I see a shrink but I'm never deppresed when I see her because when I'm depressed enough to talk abot stuff its usually around 3 in the morning on a Monday. I read news paper articles talking about bush (little idiot he is) or I'm at the sk8park and someone thinks that queer pple chose to be queer
    And I want to hurt someone so badly that they understand what kindve pain I'm going through

And whenever I think of the future all I can see is me killing a bunch of pple than killing myself

Sep 18, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Oh yeah and I have a healthcare professional
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by akms
    i am transgender female to male its probaly in the dictionary if you dont know what transgender is i have no freinds my parents are divorced im deslexic so i have trouble with homework and on and on whenever i try to go to sleep the silence brings back all my problems then i can't sleep so im practilly a zombie
    Perhaps playing the radio quietly with tunes that you like when you are trying to go to sleep would help you. When my daughter was younger, she used to do this.

Sep 18, 2007, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Perhaps playing the radio quietly with tunes that you like when you are trying to go to sleep would help you. When my daughter was younger, she used to do this.
    There's nothing on the radio its all something from the 70's or its some dude who thinks he's cool because he's so shallow/self centered that he's talking and calling it singing

The music I like is my chemical romance, Linkin Park (not there new album), red jumpsuit apparatus, gym class heroes, panic at the disco you get it and I don't have a radio anyway

Id listen to my iPod but my headphones are so cheap that no matter how much I turn the volume down it still hurts my ears and plus I figured id be more tired if went to slep for 3 hours then if I pulled my own version of an all nighter

Sep 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
    So that's not my real problem

Sep 18, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Caffeines going to get me through the day any way so...
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Do you have a television?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what's wrong and I'm worried [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 and I have been having periods since I was 12 but never regular always have been on and off, this year I have only had three. I went for a ultrasound and they said they saw nothing wrong.I am not over weight or underweight I weigh about 8stone, so I am boggled as to what it could be. I have...

I don't Know what's Wrong With Me. [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Mandie, lately I just feel sad, well BORED! I can watch t.v. play with my dogs, get on the computer. But I just feel yukky. What do I do? :(

Don't know what's going on [ 4 Answers ]

I don't no if am in the right part of the site 4 this question but awell, anyway I discovered a little white spot on my ball bag a few months back and did not take no notis of it and now the last fewe days it has grown in 2 like a very large spot/zit and also looks and feels like 1 it has a whitend...

I'm upset that's why I'm on here, don't know what's going on with ex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I broke up with my ex 5 weeks ago and we had minimal contact but I was bugging her a bit which iknow is wrong, when I asked her to come over she still came over to see me she said we were on a break so there was nothing happening. At first she said she needed time on her own and that she just...

My dog looks sick but I don't know what's wrong with it [ 1 Answers ]

OK my dog looks seriosly sick. She is still enegetic but all around her eyes is red like a vained poped but it has been likea month and I thought it might be a viral infection what do you thinks going on with her she is a black lab so if it is a gentic thing OK. Please answer .thnx

View more questions Search