Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandikisses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Don't know what to do
    Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 17, 2007, 08:35 PM
    He said he only wants to be friends, and you have to respect that. Don't tie yourself down on someone who may never come around. You've got plenty of time to experience that "head over heals" feeling you are talking about. Move on with your life. Who knows, maybe later on down the road you find each other together again, or maybe you find someone that makes you twice as happy!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 08:35 PM
    If he just wants to be friends, then respect his wishes. He may change his mind in the future, but for now don't push anything.

Just tell him you understand he just wants to be friends, and just be his friend. He might have stopped talking to you because he was uncomfortable knowing you wanted to be more than friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

I don't know what to do [ 9 Answers ]

:( :mad: :confused: I've been dating a girl off and on I don't know what to do she's the love of my life I just can't let her go I don't know what to do what should I do? I barly get to see her any more.

I want to be with him but don't know if I should [ 3 Answers ]

There's this boy in my school that I met almost 4 months ago. When I first met him he was trying to get me number but I kept telling him no because at the time I had a boyfriend. Well he would still try to get my number but I'd always tell him no. he would always flirt with me but I would laugh it...

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Short Version Married 7 years - not the greatest. Constant Pot Smoking He was controlling, and made me feel guilty for doing things without him. He has a horrible temper. He never hit me but he scared me. Converation skills are not the great for us. We cannot have a productive conversation...

Help I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this guy who is my best friend ( before and after we got together) for the last 3 years on and off we have been together. Times are not really that bad, but they are not really that good etiher. This past summer we fought a lot, about almost everything, and now I am away...

View more questions Search