Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 17, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Finding Fish
    I just began reading it.

I think this book starts very slow but it is sick! How can that women molest Antwone! That's reallly sick.

I think his mother isn't ready to have him yet because she acts like a child her self.
    What are your thoughts on this book?
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:12 PM
    imo its one of the best books I ever read. A depressing story of a kid that's growing up as a foster child that wants to know his real parents. Problems with his foster mom. As he grows up he finds salvation and comfort in something he joins later in the book (you will read it). I just think it is a beautiful story put together =)
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 18, 2007, 05:30 PM
    "ITs a beutiful sotry mahn! boys dotn cry!"
    -Mr.Flydd.

rofl. School with you= the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish Ponds [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house that has a fish small fish pond with a water fall. It seems to have a lot of algae in it. Is there a way that I can clear the water and not hurt the fish or is algae a given and I should expect to live with it. My pond is approximately 6 ft wide and 8 feet long and about 2 feet...

Fish without tails [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Zach and my teacher and I have a big problem. Our fish keep dying, but not just of any death they have been dying without tails. My teacher has never heard of this before so we we wondering if anyone could tell us what is going on.

Dying Fish [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My kids have an aquarium at home medium size which has got a filter and they are changing the water and cleaning the whole stuff occasionally but not late. They are feeding them morning and evening according to the instructions from the pet shop. They have to buy new fishes in every two...

View more questions Search