Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christineatwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Fed up with this guy I am in love with
    My BF and I have been back 2-gether for 2 years; we were high school sweethearts, but things are totally different now than what they were before. He don't trust me and I never ever cheated on him or lied to him about anything. Just can't confided to him about something's. Because he gets mad and starts calling me names or something to the sort. Well he left me about a week ago and I suspected him to call me and he did. But it's always the same thing: It'll be different this time, I won't drink as much or I'll trust you. I want a trusting, lasting relationship, and stable environment.Anyways he started calling again and he wants to talk but his talks always lead to the same thing. So my question is: Should I talk to him, let him come back, or should he get help with his anger, personality disorders, and get on his meds? What should I do? I am getting very angry with him and fed up with his stupid games
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I sounds to me like you need a new boyfriend.
    Can you not talk to him and have him accept it - or will you need the police? Hopefully he'll listen.
    His drinking and his paranoia and his leaving... are a DISASTER.

Get moving... This isn't High-School anymore. He's headed nowhere and you're not getting any younger. There's more to life than being a back-up plan for a drunk.

Right?

Hope you can do it.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Why would you love someone who doesn't even trust you and gets mad easily?

I think to love someone you need A LOT OF REASONS. You can wait and choose, you know?

Be rational now, leave this controlling insecure loser!
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 17, 2007, 06:38 PM
    OK, you've painted the "perfect picture" of a person who has little if any trust in others BECAUSE: "he isn't trustworthy." This is a classic example of a person so entrenched in deceit that other's are perceived as coauthors of this deceit. We can be a product of what we practice and that can change how we see the world around us. Next time he's in your face tell him he sounds like he feels guilty about something and that it shows every time he opens his pie hole. Then let him know you don't have time for "flakes" or "creepazoids." Good luck, you'll do fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love my best guy friend [ 11 Answers ]

OK here's the deal My best guy friend and I are always chilling out together, and have been for around three years, and he's always real sweet to me and everything. And I love him, but if I tell him, I'm afraid our deep friendship will suffer. :( What do I do? Do I tell him?! :confused:

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

In love with a (probably)straight guy. [ 68 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old male, gay, and I am hopelessly in love with my roommate of three years. He, unfortunately, has all the symptoms of straightness. Most importantly, he has a girlfriend who he loves to have sex with.. I think. Through the years, he has become my best friend. He knows I'm gay and I...

How to know that a guy is really in love with you? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to make sure that I have a friend who I think really likes me but I am not sure whether he loves me or not? How to be sure about it please help me out in this matter its been a year since we know each other but I'm not sure? What do you suggest?

View more questions Search