Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NotUrOrdinaryGirl Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Unsure of pregnancy
    Hi I have an important question... I was severely under the influence, and had unprotected sex with my friend and he ejaculated twice inside of me... this happened on Friday and its only Monday, but I'm really stressing about it. I know I have a high chance of being pregnant but is there a good possibility I'm not?:(... I personally can't use morning after pills because of my beliefs.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 05:05 PM
    I'd say there is mostly a chance of you being pregnant. I guess there could be a small chance of you not getting pregnant.

Where are you in your cycle? Why didn't you get Plan B (the morning after pill)?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Depending on your cycle there is a very good chance that you are pregnant.

My question is, and please don't bash me for it, if your beliefs prevent you from using the morning after pill, shouldn't your beliefs prevent you from premarital or unprotected sex?

Sep 17, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Yea they do, I know it isn't an excuse but I just started college and I let the freedoms of being alone and away from my parents get the best of me. I usually get my period towards the end of the month around the 22nd-27th. My last period I had from those dates last month
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
    So you aren't even due for your period yet for another week or so. Unfortunately, that will be too late for the morning after pill, even if you believed in it.

I hate to say this, but you now are playing the waiting game. You need to wait now to see when, and if, you get your period. There is really nothing more we can help you with except support you and help you through this time.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 05:57 PM
    I'm not trying to preach at you by any means but please be careful in college. Too often too many young girls get away from home for the first time drink too much and become victims of date rape. Your friends are people who you have just met and you never know what could happen. When I was in college we never let a girl go anywhere by herself unless see was leaving with her boyfriend.

I would also get tested for STD's. You never know.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 17, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Hang in there sweetie. I've done the waiting game before. It really is an eye-opening experience.

Sep 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Thank you all for your help and support it means a lot to me, I don't have anyone to turn to, and my so called friend won't pick up his phone
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NotUrOrdinaryGirl
    thank u all for your help and support it means alot to me, i dont have anyone to turn to, and my so called friend wont pick up his phone
    I'm not surprised out all. It sounds like he got what we wanted out of your friendship. What a complete rat!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Whatever you do don't beat yourself up. This guy took advantage of you in a drunken state. He is the bad guy here. I certainly hope that everything will turn out well for you in this situation.

Please feel free to vent out here. I know how hard it can be first time away and not really knowing anyone yet.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 17, 2007, 07:21 PM
    This is a big one for sure. PG, STDs, won't answer phone, knew you were smashed, you have to wait, no one to confide in and you feel like a cat on a hot tin roof. First see a nurse-practitioner. Second, start a very detailed account of the night you rode drunk in central park. Third, do not confide in friends or family members of your past partner. Now you can contact a attorney who will probably offer 1/2 hr. free consultation. FINI: Your issue/s with MA-pill is fine. Are there acceptions to this rule, including abortion in cases of non consensual unprotected sex resulting in preg/s? This one is for you to deal with and if your wise you'll come out of this just fine.

Sep 17, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I mean I made a mistake as well. I decided to get drunk, and I decided to put myself in that situation, did I mention he's 29? Yea I made lots of mistakes so if I'm pregnant I'm going to have the baby and take care of it. I can't see myself getting an abortion, but I do want to thank you guys again for your point of views, and for helping me
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 07:33 PM
    He's 29? Oh geez... something tells me this wasn't this guys first foray into the "taking advantage of drunk young girls" arena.

Sep 17, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Should I continue trying to contact him, or just face it alone?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Hell, I'm a B!tch, so I'd call him and tell him that I was pregnant, whether I knew or not. If he doesn't answer, I'd show up at his place/class/parent's house crying.

Sounds like a jerk, and I'd get back at him any way I could.

I am, however, a vindictive witch, so... by no means should you use me as an example.

Send the guy a text telling him you're thinking that you never want to hear from him again, and that you'll have your lawyer contact him regarding paternity testing. Bet you get a call within an hour.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 04:50 AM
    This is a perfect example why you should not be getting drunk or stoned. Something most adults have learned by their late 20's. Harsh but to the point.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NotUrOrdinaryGirl
    should i continue tryin to contact him, or just face it alone?
    I agree with Synnen completely. If you find out that you are pregnant or have an STD or whatever I would proceed much in the manner that she recommends. Especially if you are pregnant you will have a right to child support, medical help while pregnant the whole nine yards. So while this guy thinks he's really slick that he'll just have sex with you and fall off the face of the earth I would pull his butt back onto the planet.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 18, 2007, 06:03 AM
    What does your 29 year old friend do for a living? No you don't face this alone. You face it with a medical and legal professional and you see that he provides financial support as per court order and not word of mouth (his). Forgot to ask why your not on the pill. Best wishes.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    This is a perfect example why you should not be getting drunk or stoned. Something most adults have learned by their late 20's. Harsh but to the point.
    Hey we all have to learn sometime... :) college seems to be the time and place for most.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    hey we all have to learn sometime... :) college seems to be the time and place for most.
    Unfortunately that's when and why quite a few unwanted babies are conceived as well.

Sep 18, 2007, 09:34 AM
    I'm was on the pill but I left them at home when I moved here by accident... I know another huge mistake. My "friend" is a vice principal for a high school. Oh and he finally text me. I asked him why he was ignorin me and he said it was because he worked and needed time alone, which is a lie because schools are closed on the weekend. I told him I think I might be pregnant and he called me paranoid and stopped textin me... but I mean I know its still early to assume I'm pregnant but he came in me twice, which is a pretty good reason to assume I am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure... [ 2 Answers ]

I have not missed a period... I take the pill on a daily basis have not missed a day. The past 4 or 5 day I have had a terrible neausa feeling... I talked to my mom she said could be pregnant, so I took an ept test and the results were positive. Is this possible? How correct are the ept tests.

Unsure of chances of pregnancy [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am on the nuva ring and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend is in iraq and was recently home on leave. He usually withdrawals, but one time he stayed inside me when he came. When he pulled out afterwards, my ring fell out onto his stomach. I took my ring out...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search