Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 22, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Good luck kiddo. We are praying for you...
    NotUrOrdinaryGirl Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Sep 22, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Okay quick question... I haven't gotten my period yet but my roommate says my cycle starts the last day of my period... but I read just now on the web I should count fom the first day of my last period. Which ones right?

Sep 22, 2007, 04:52 PM
    First day of last period

Sep 22, 2007, 05:01 PM
    OK so it still hasn't come, and I have been getting it in the morning when I wake up as long as I can remember. If by Monday it still hasn't come, would it be to soon to take the test?

Sep 22, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Depends on the test you use. They have different sensitivies. I just looked online and they should pick it up on the first day of your missed period, but would be most accurate a week after the missed period.

Sep 22, 2007, 05:12 PM
    They will not give a false positive... but they can give a false negative. It says if you get a negative wait a couple of days and try again. This is because the human growth hormane, that the tests test for, doubles every few days. Also morning urine is most concentrated and would be most likely to pick it up if its early.

Sep 23, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Good news finally! I took a first response test today and the results were negative and I got my period also a little while ago. Whew I feel so much better. I've never been this happy before. Thank you all for your support and help, and don't worry I've learned so much from this. This will definitely be one mistake I do not repeat. Thank you all again.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 07:49 PM
    WOO HOO!!

I was thinking about you all day today and I kept saying "please let her get her period! please let it come. that poor girl don't let it not come!"

I'm so happy for you. You must've been elated when it came!
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 23, 2007, 11:00 PM
    WOW!! Nice to hear the news.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Glad to hears it... you dodged the bullet this time.

No more booze.(keep in full control).. no more unprotected sex.(std's or worse)... ever for any reason. Next time you may not be as lucky.
    aqua770 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NotUrOrdinaryGirl
    hi i have an important question.... i was severely under the influence, and had unprotected sex with my friend and he ejaculated twice inside of me... this happened on friday and its only monday, but i'm really stressing about it. i know i have a high chance of being pregnant but is there a good possibility i'm not?:(.... i personally can't use morning after pills because of my beliefs.
    Your situation recently happened to my co worker. A one time deal and she was pretty worried too. Good news for her, she ended up not being pregnant. So try not to stress too much. You might be okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure... [ 2 Answers ]

I have not missed a period... I take the pill on a daily basis have not missed a day. The past 4 or 5 day I have had a terrible neausa feeling... I talked to my mom she said could be pregnant, so I took an ept test and the results were positive. Is this possible? How correct are the ept tests.

Unsure of chances of pregnancy [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am on the nuva ring and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend is in iraq and was recently home on leave. He usually withdrawals, but one time he stayed inside me when he came. When he pulled out afterwards, my ring fell out onto his stomach. I took my ring out...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search