Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 09:37 AM
    What is he doing hanging out at a college party?
    NotUrOrdinaryGirl Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Sep 18, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Unfortunately we weren't at a college party, we were hangin out. We met about a month or so ago caz I was walking around a shopping center and he kind of just started talking to me. When we were hangin out he suggested playing a card game called high or low and normally I don't drink but he said he would dilute my drinks to make sure I didn't get drunk, but I did anyway
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 10:08 AM
    He made the drinks? I doubt they were diluted.

The more information that is coming out it sounds as if he was planning on getting you drunk and taking advantage of you.

Do you remember the act itself? Did you ever say no? If you said no even once this is criminal.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 10:10 AM
    This is screaming date rape now. I agree with Glinda.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 10:13 AM
    I wish you had thought to go get looked at the morning after. He may have even slipped you a drug. It happens all the time. Did you have any memory fogginess the next day? Were you unable to remember large pieces of the nights events?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    He made the drinks? I doubt they were diluted.

The more information that is coming out it sounds as if he was planning on getting you drunk and taking advantage of you.

do you remember the act itself? did you ever say no? If you said no even once this is criminal.
    Very good point... something is smelling fishy here.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 18, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Just wanted to add: Were you a student at the high school he works for? Did the two of you have earlier relations? This seems to be turning into a screen play. Is he married? Best wishes and good luck.

Sep 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
    No I didn't go to his high school, but he said alazay wasn't really a liqour, it was more fruity so he mixed it with vodka, I threw up, but I remember most of it... it wasn't rape because I didn't say no. and no he's single
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Alize IS liquor AND he mixed it with vodka. Unbelievable.

This guy was DEFINITELY looking to get you drunk and take advantage.

EDIT

Do you feel that what he did was okay because you let yourself get drunk?

If it was me I would be much angrier.

Sep 18, 2007, 04:42 PM
    I think its partly my fault because I knew I would end up drunk and I didn't say no. I put myself in the situation... and can you believe the most he can say is worrying doesn't help. I'll be fine!
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Was he has drunk as you? My guess is no because if he was he would've had a hard time getting & maintaining an erection and having one orgasm let alone two.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 18, 2007, 04:53 PM
    My question is how many times before has he done this to other girls? He seems to have his act down pretty good... it seems like he has had lots of practice. Sweetie, I know you feel bad because you "put yourself in that situation"... but this chap made it worse. He took a naïve girl and threw the reality book at her. It seems odd that he is going for girls so much younger than he is... From someone with experience in the educational field, this is highly immoral behavior... especially for a high school vice principal. People in education are expected to abide by higher standards... especially those that directly influence high school students. Sweetie, I know you don't want to think this... but you were used. I would seriously consult an attorney. How many other girls has he done this to? I seriously doubt you were the first one that this has happened with. This guy sounds like a real pro.

Sep 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    He was pretty drunk to but but he wasn't as drunk as me because he was taking shots of one or the other... either alazay or vodka, and the card game was whoever lost had to take a shot, but he kept winnning, plus he held his liquor much better than I did. I know I was used but right now my biggest problem is the pregnancy. If I am than I will consult a lawyer but the idea of me being a mother has me scared to death. I'm an emothional wreck and people are even starting to notice my behavior changes. This waiting is killing me. How can I support a child by myself when I can't even support me? I find myself completely zoning out. I don't even go outside anymore except to class and back home afterwards. I'm expecting my period on Saturday, if I don't get it, can I take the test the same day?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:13 PM
    This guy is such a rat. I want to ring his neck.

We probably thinks its no big deal but he doesn't see that he is potentially throwing a huge wrench into your life. This guy is a dirtbag and it just angers me beyond belief that he is a Vice President at a High School. I can totally see this guy trying to get with his charges upon graduation.

Sep 18, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Thank u guys so much for your help and support
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:18 PM
    IF you are pregnant he will have to provide child support to take care of your child.

I hope and will pray for you to not be pregnant. You are just starting in your life and I'd hate to see a guy like this be stuck in your life for the next 18 years.

Sep 18, 2007, 05:30 PM
    He's such a jerk, he thinks this whole thing is a joke, its funny I liked him cause he is older and I thought he'd be more mature but I guess he liked me cause I'm young and immature. Apparently according to him I'm a negative person and I need to relax! Does anyone think I'm over-reacting? I mean I do have something to worry about right?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:36 PM
    YES of course you do.

He thinks its nothing to worry about since the baby isn't "his" problem its yours. What a complete dirty double no good rat.

I with Star I bet that he has done this to quite a few girls before.

It just goes to show that just because a guy is older doesn't mean that he is mature. I've dated plenty of guys like that believe me!

And I totally get what you were thinking. You probably thought it would be safe to drink with this guy and that you could get drunk and not worry and here he goes and acts like a total sleezebag. He just totally preyed upon you.He saw that you were young and naïve and he probably thought it would be pretty easy to scam on you.

All I can say is what goes around comes around.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 18, 2007, 05:59 PM
    You do have something to worry about. Mr. Sleeze doesn't see this as a problem because he is thinking that this isn't going to affect his life at all. What he doesn't know is that if you are pregnant, he may end up with a child support bill that will definitely cramp his lifestyle. Asst principals usually make pretty good money and the more he makes, the more he will need to pay... especially since you are a college student. You are not over reacting. It is a very freaky experience to go through an unplanned pregnancy... or to think you are pregnant... but it is do-able. I graduated college and I had an unplanned pregnant in my soph year of college. It took me longer to graduate, but I did it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Wow Star that's amazing. It must have felt like an even better accomplishment. I cannot imagine what that must've took. But I guess when pushed we all find some pretty serious inner strength.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure... [ 2 Answers ]

I have not missed a period... I take the pill on a daily basis have not missed a day. The past 4 or 5 day I have had a terrible neausa feeling... I talked to my mom she said could be pregnant, so I took an ept test and the results were positive. Is this possible? How correct are the ept tests.

Unsure of chances of pregnancy [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am on the nuva ring and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend is in iraq and was recently home on leave. He usually withdrawals, but one time he stayed inside me when he came. When he pulled out afterwards, my ring fell out onto his stomach. I took my ring out...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search