Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marbclap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 04:39 PM
    80's kid's movie
    I recall this animated movie about a group of animals, racoons I think. The movie was about them them trying to find a safe way to cross this busy road. I remember very little else about it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 17, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Well, there is this animated series that had a few TV specials (movies essentially) before the series started. It was called "The Raccoons." Here is a link, you should be able to tell, at least by the animation, whether this is what you are talking about. Sorry if I'm not much help.

The Raccoons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Sep 18, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marbclap
    I recall this animated movie about a group of animals, racoons I think. The movie was about them them trying to find a safe way to cross this busy road. I remember very little else about it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    If it was rabbits it could have been watership down?
    The busy road featured a lot in that film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

A kid's movie in the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

It was a kid's movie I used to rent everyday and cannot find out what it was called.Their was a brother and sister and I remember they were sitting in the kitchen with their parents and the parents told them they where putting grandpop out to pasture or something,then they go upstairs and these...

80's kid's movie with magic cherries that keep you young [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help? They were like little muppet kind of kid things that through their closet door was another world where there was a huge elephant. Anyone ? Please!

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

80's Kid's Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a Children's Fantasy movie from the 80's where these two brothers died and ended up in this fantasy world where they had to beat the bad guys or something before they could to to heaven? Thanks!

View more questions Search