Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Mooody Dayz.
    I'm generally a happy person, but for the last while I've just really been down. I'm a senior in high school, and this was supposed to be the best year ever... but its just been real rough.. I find it hard to get up and go in the morning. So I don't know if this is just stupid teen hormones or whatever, or if it could be something more serious. :confused: :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Is it possible you could be stressing out about the fact that this is your last year and graduation is coming up not too far away?
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 03:51 PM
    I suppose.. I mean I am graduating early so it's coming up pretty fast, any way to help this?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daizeebug
    i suppose.. i mean i am graduating early so it's comin up pretty fast, any way to help this??
    Just take a deep breath and try to relax.

Even though you should be concentrating on what you want to do after high school, you also need to realize that this is your last year of high school, ever! You need to enjoy it because you won't be able to do it over again.

Do things with your friends that will make you all remember this year. Go on a neat vacation during one of your longer breaks. A lot of the kids from my high school went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (not saying to go to that extreme, but do something fun!).

I know it is a time to be serious, but it is your time to have fun and make memories too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search