Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nedya Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Teaching media at F.E
    Hi, I have just completed an Education Studies degree and would like to teach Media at college (further education). I do not know where to go from here, that is what qualifications I need and how to go about getting them?

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Teaching isn't for me, now what? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my 2nd year teaching and I'm miserable. I love "teaching," but feel I'm unable to do that because of all of the politics involved. I have a BA in Elementary Education from a N.C. university and need some direction towards another career path. I have only 5 months of this school...

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.