Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinydog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Kenmore 665 Dishwasher
    I just purchase a home and the dishwasher is a Kenmore 665. The dishwasher was running and someone turned off the circuit breaker (the dishwasher stopped). When the circuit breaker was put back on the dishwasher will not start. I don't have the manual and can't figure out how to get the dishwasher started again.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
    1) most dishwashers have a way of cutting the current to them - usually it looks like a light switch along your counter top splash board - close and turn on your dishwasher and start flipping what looks like the light swithes.
    2) see if there is a pause or stop cycle button on the dishwasher control panel and reset that, if there is one - usually depressing it or hitting the start button will take care of that.

About I know how to do. Anything more is probably require a service guy/gal.

Best of luck,
    Rate if helpful, thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 665 Dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Model 665/15767000 dishwasher with the wash light flashing continuously. Unfortunately, we have misplaced the owner's manual and have no clue what to do. Can anyone enlighten us? Thanks!

Kenmore 665.15889 Dishwasher. [ 4 Answers ]

Dishwasher diagnostics test resulted in no errors, processes through all cycles, water enters and drains but does not spray, heating element warms. Any suggestions. Thanks.

View more questions Search