Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgnmalacara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Cluster of itchy not too redish bumps
    Ok so I got this localized cluster of itchy red bumps on my forearm on Saturday, its not spreading and its just there. It itches but I have not been itching it. I have no I idea of what it could be. It is not an allergic reaction this I know. It is not scabies, I know this too. Any ideas?

They are not rose red or anything, just more on the pinkish side. Slightly pinker than my skin. They almost look like black heads, but the head is more tanish, but small you could only see the tannish color if looking very closely. The bumps are about the size of the head of a pin. There are apporximately 10-15 bumps in the cluster. I have never gotten this beffore in my life.

And again they are localized the cluster itself is about the size of a dime.

Any ideas?
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 1, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Spider got you while sleeping. Spider got stuck in your sleeve and started in on your arm. Now if you've been laying on the floor it could be a flea. Try a oral antihistamine. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy red bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Have been suffering with red bumps all over that itch like hell. All lead to hives but all recommended measures of relief have no effect. Doctors can only prescribe antihistamines. None of them work. Wondering if it might be something else?

Tiny itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

In January, I had 2 pin sized dots on my left forearm. They itched, looked like dry skin but didn't bother me much. When I used lotion, they would almost disappear. Last week, the dots came back. This time there were more, still only on left arm but from wrist to upper arm. They itch like...

Rash or itchy bumps all over my torso [ 5 Answers ]

I will try to explain as best I can and see if anyone on here know what this is. I can't get to the doctor until mid week, so I am just wondering. I have a rash and/or bumps that itch in various places on my torso. They have come and gone for the past 3 weeks or so and in different places on...

Cluster of bites on lower back. Painful & VERY itchy! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have never used this site before, but thought I might give it a try. Six days ago, Saturday, I fell into a bush by a deserted building while walking (not sure if it's relevant), and on Monday I woke up with 2 bites on my lower back. I scratched them, since I assumed it was just bug...

Itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot see them but I can feel them cause they itch and they are raised like little bug bites. They are on the inside of either of my butt cheeks and have spread from above my anus to down and around each cheek. I shower twice a day because I am athletic but they only seem to get worse. It is...

View more questions Search