Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christig2610 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Death & Dying
    What is the average age of our population at death?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 17, 2007, 03:07 PM
    You're a year and a day older than the average...
    str82hell Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2007, 11:28 PM
    When you say "our population" what are you referring to? The population of the United States, of another country, of your local city??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death! And dying [ 3 Answers ]

I am terrified of dying... I go to the dr. and the dentist.. etc... I know I'm healthy, yet still scared to death of dying. I have been this way ever since my great grandmother died yrs ago.. we were very close... I mean I get so scared of getting killed.. everytime I get sick or get a pain......

Chapter 13 & Death of a spouse [ 3 Answers ]

My husband just died a few weeks ago (5/29/07 due to a short (2 months) of cancer. He was dagnosed in 4/07. We filed Chapter 13 last year (07-06) and his weekly checks were garnished to pay on the settletment. I don't have a pay check coming in due to using all my accurals and I am not in the right...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Credit Card Debit & Death [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away on March 26, 2007. He lived In The Philippines. All his mail & CC info was being sent to my house in Illinois. On the morning of his death, I,his son purchased a plane ticket to the Philippines using his credit card that was sent to my house. The CC company does/did not know...

Death& Dying? [ 27 Answers ]

My husband and I were just talking about death. He and I have completely different points of view on the matter. He is very confident in our beliefs of the afterlife and actually thinks it should be a day to celebrate, not mourn. I on the other, am a little more sensitive to the thought of it. ...

View more questions Search