Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wegolf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2004, 02:04 PM
    Jpg pictures
    Need Help Quick--I downloaded jpg pics from the internet but they will not open.  Also I have some of the
    Same pics on my drive that I can open.  What has gone wrong?. Thanks.. Oh, I forgot to mention that when
    I try to download and a jpg it will only let me download
    As ART OR Bitmap.. Weird, weird.
    wegolf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2004, 07:03 AM
    Re: jpg pictures
    You know, I did not mention that I was using AOL. I went to the AOL setting under internet and discovered
    That always compress graphics was checked. I unchecked it and checked never compress graphics and
    That did the trick. Thank everyone - You all were on the
    Right track :-[

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saving pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try to save my pictures from my camera through the camera program to a CD-R, a rewritable CD, or a flash drive, it says that it is write protected. What could be wrong. I know I have done this before and it worked.

Pictures found on the net. [ 7 Answers ]

Where is the line drawn on copyright? When the copyright status is unknown: For example, my previous avatar here at askmehelpdesk was this picture: http://www.genx40.com/images/2005a/PopeEyes.jpg You can find it all over the web. I have no clue whether it's copyrighted or not. How far...

Removing a wall (with pictures [ 8 Answers ]

I have a wall which separates the vanity area from the shower/toilet area. I want to remove this wall, but was surprised when I removed the drywall. As seen in the photo below there is a 2X12 header across the door and a double 2X4 plate across the top. There is no support beam or post in the...

View more questions Search