Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fergie1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Greek mythology and star constellations
    When I was a child at school, my favourite teacher mrs wright used to read stories from a book. They were greek mythology about how star constellations came to be in the sky. I don't know who the author was or what the book was called. I've been searching in shops for twenty years!! Help!
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Sep 21, 2007, 08:54 PM
    The internet is the best place for such literature. Go through this list:

books on star constellations according to greek mythology - Search.com

books on star constellations according to greek mythology: Web Search Results from Answers.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Ancient names of constellations [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know where to find the ancient names of the constellations? I have read that the names were changed at some time within recorded history. Hopefully, the information will be somewhere on the net, but if not, maybe there is a book somewhere. Thanks!

Greek mythology god Hades [ 1 Answers ]

I am in fifth grade and have to a report and activity to the class about Hades. I need ideas about activities to do with the class for Hades. Thanks.

Anime (Greek Mythology) Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid (80s) I seem to remember an anime movie at a video rental shop that was centered around a kid or character with wings on his feet (much like Greek Mythology character Hermes) and it seems that he ran into a myriad of Greek Mythological characters - Medusa, etc... as he traveled...

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

View more questions Search