Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajsteacher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Primary residence
    About a year ago, I purchased a home in Missouri after the bank foreclosed on my mother's home. She lives with me now at the new house. I have recently decided to move and possibly get married. I would like my mother to be able to continue living at the house if possible. I don't believe that she has the credit necessary to purchase the house. I think my documents state that I must maintain the home as my primary residence, but I'm wondering if there are ways around that. I need help knowing my options and how I can maintain the home for my mother to live in without my living there, as well. The payment would have to be affordable for her, though I may be able to provide some assistance on a monthly basis. I'm also concerned about what this will do to me concerning my taxes. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
    swabby232 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:28 PM
    How do you hold a mortgage?
    ajsteacher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swabby232
    how do you hold a mortgage?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401k primary residence loan [ 15 Answers ]

I took out a loan from my 401k for primary residence purchase and deal fell through. What can I do with the money now other than paying it all back to pay off the loan.(and lock that money up for 12 months) Can I use it for other purposes? Can I use part of it to pay back another 401k non-prin....

Fl law on protection from a court judgment agaist your primary residence [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Someone is trying to garnish a small court judgment against my husband and myself. We aren't working right now. So we have no income at the moment.our house is on a living trust fund(we are the trusties, not the beneficiaries of the trust) and we live in fl. Is our house exempt under the...

Primary Education [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me the requirements for B. Ed Primary in your country! Thanks

Length of time for primary residence [ 2 Answers ]

What is the length of time required by law that you need to be in a house (as your primary residence) before you can sell it?

View more questions Search