Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ss41499 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Discharge white, thick
    Constant white discharge, never changes, no itching or pain, for the past yr. Dr. said no problems, any ideas?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Sounds like normal discharge, we all have it, some more than others. If the doctor isn't concerned I would not be...

Sep 17, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    sounds like normal discharge, we all have it, some more than others. If the doctor isnt concerned I would not be...

He said it was yeast but I have no itching and he gave me the diflucan, didn't help at all. This only started months ago so I'm not so sure if it's normal.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Have you tried any over the counter yeast infection medication like monistat? I would go back to the doctor and tell him that the medication did not clear it up and that it is not uncomfortable like a yeast infection, he may look more into it. I have always had white discharge, so it seemed normal to me.

Sep 17, 2007, 12:56 PM
    No I haven't tried any of that, I just thought that it was weird because I never had anything like this before. I am planning on going back when I am home from school but I am away right now and I was just concerned. Thanks for your help
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Not a problem. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick white discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having this thick white discharge kind of like glue. Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've been tested for std's so I know that's not an issue.

Thick, white mucus [ 3 Answers ]

Okay the problem I am having I can not find any information on it so I am hoping someone can help. I constantly have a thick, white mucus present when I am not on my period. It has no smell. My gyno noticed it at my last pap back in December but I didn't think to ask her about it. She just said...

Thick, brown discharge with big clotting [ 1 Answers ]

I need help. I just got off the depo shot about 3 months ago. The month of Feb I have been having thick brown clotting discharge 3 different times. I have to wear pantie liners because I don't know it will start again. This is the 2nd of March and Im having it again but this time its doubled. I...

Thick, goowy Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I was on BirthControl for two months, I stopped taking them at the end of my second month. I was on my period when I stopped the birthcontrol but the day I got off my period my boyfriend and I had un protected sex and he ejaculated inside me. It has been almost two weeks since that happened and now...

Thick pink Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is the first time that I have used this site and any info would be greatly appreciated. I had my last period on the 27th December and have still not hand another one, even though I started the pill and then came off. I have now started to get a thick light pink discharge and am...

View more questions Search