Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uppims Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 09:42 AM
    I am enjoining married life for the last 13 years. We have no problems. We are intimate to each other.For the last 3 years my wife reaches minimum 4 times orgasm whlie in one intercource and ask me to ontinnue for the 5th also. OK I may continue, but she makes bed too wet and I could not sleep afterwards. I feel she has some problem.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:37 PM
    What's the problem? Put down a towel or two and indulge her. A satisfied wife is a happy wife.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Man, that's tough. My heart goes out to you.

If it's any consolation my GF has the same "problem" and I've dealt with it by going for 6!
    Enjoy man, and use a towel if you need.

Unless she is a "squirter" I'd say it's standard healthy libido stuff.
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Sep 18, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Yeah just use a towel :)
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 18, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I never thought I would hear a guy complain about this! Guess it just goes to show every one likes and dislikes different things. Using a towel is great idea, but how about having sex somewhere other than in bed every once in a while so you don't have to sleep in it. Maybe in the shower or have a romantic 'picnic' on a blanket on the living room floor.

Sep 20, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Whats the problem? Put down a towel or two and indulge her. A satisfied wife is a happy wife.
    Thank you

Sep 20, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleysb
    I never thought I would hear a guy complain about this! Guess it just goes to show every one likes and dislikes different things. Using a towel is great idea, but how about having sex somewhere other than in bed every once in a while so you don't have to sleep in it. Maybe in the shower or have a romantic 'picnic' on a blanket on the living room floor.
    Thank you, I will try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Not sure what to do about my wife. [ 5 Answers ]

We've been married for 4 years, have small children. Nothing can get done around the house unless she feels the time is "right". She never wants to discuss house projects unless she's feeling up to it, but if I start them without her, she throws a fit. We never go anywhere, because it's "too...

Can my ex wife take it all [ 5 Answers ]

I need help urgent I was married for only 5 hours and she now wants a divorce as she said I was cheating on her at the wedding and I was not she also wants my home and my money what can I do .

Wife doesn't know what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My wife doesn't know what she wants out of our marriage, she seems depressed and is not overly interested in changing who she is. She also doesn't want to commit to fixing whatever is missing in our relationship. I am wondering what I should do and if there is anything I can do. Or do I wait it...

One more "F1 to H1B - Wife on H4" question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Before I put forward my queries, here is some background: Citizen of India 2003: F1 : Single : 152 days : Filed 1040-NREZ with 8843 2004: F1 : Single : 313 days: Filed 1040-NREZ with 8843 2005: F1 : Single: 104 days H1B : Married : 117 days Rest of time: India and Europe

View more questions Search