Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelandlord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 11:48 AM
    The water in my shower will not switch from the shower head to the tub spout?
    I recently purchased a small home, that I am getting ready to rent out the problem is I get water from the shower head just fine, but I get not water from the tub spout, any ideas?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Need more info, what kind of faucet? 1 handle, 2 handle, or 3 handle? How old is it?
    ivanh Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Comment on doug238's post
    Can you post a photo(thelandlord)? Let's have a look.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 10:16 AM

It seems that you have problem with the diverter please respond to Doug238 question and we will go from there, Thanks.

John
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 04:46 PM

Hi Guys...

You hopped into a 3 year old thread! Hopefully, the landlord figured it out by now :)

Mark
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 10:02 PM

Thanks Mark for the good catch.

Regards,
    John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower diverter and tub spout [ 1 Answers ]

When I run the shower water comes out of shower head and tub spout. What can I do to fix it?

Spout and shower head heights? [ 2 Answers ]

What height do I rough in my shower body in my tub? My instructions say 30" from that ground, but that seems to low.....also what about the tub spout? I believe i've read at least 6" from top of tub? And shower height can be any height as I understand... Can I fill the holes that my water lines...

Water coming out of spout in tub after diverted to shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am sorry if this question has been asked. I am having problems with my tub/shower. I am not sure the brand on my bathtub faucet but it has one knob that controls hot and cold, on/off. The spout has a ring that you pull down on to divert the water to the shower head. If the water is on cold,...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Water out of shower head when filling tub [ 3 Answers ]

We're in the process of renovating a bathroom and things are pretty close to being done, but we've noticed that that water comes out of the shower head when the tub is being filled. The set up is pretty simple... It starts with a thermostatic shower body (all fixtures by Paini - www.paini.it). The...

View more questions Search