Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelace86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Kids Fantasy Movie Title?
    Hi. I remember renting this particular movie a couple of times when I was younger. Can't think of the title and have been searching everywhere on how to find the title without much luck. I've been told its Mio and the Land of Faraway but there is a scene that doesn't match that particular movie. Here are the two things that I remember about the movie:

1) A kid in his early or late teens is traveling with a group of men and to save this girl. The evil guy has either a heart of stone or ice. I think they show the heart either breaking or melting

2) As they are traveling they are coming close to a river and one of the men sees these beautiful women in the river. He starts running towards the women and the kid notices that there are no women and it's a fast moving river. The man ends up being carried away by river.

I hope someone can help with the movie title or at least tell me that it is Mio and the Land of Faraway. Thanks.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 17, 2007, 11:19 AM
    It's definitely NOT "The Land of Faraway" as there's no scene in that movie with women in a river. There IS a character who has a heart of stone, so I can see where people would think that this movie is TLOF, but it's not.
    fastangel2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Hey guys I just wanted to let you know there is a rushing river at one point in the movie when they are crossing a bridge and jum jum has to stop mio from crossing wrong or hed fall its at least worth a watch for you cause I think this is what you are looking for. It was relased in USA as the land of faraway which is why the title might sound different than mio in land of faraway. I bought it off Amazon because I was looking for it for ever since I was a kid and was dying to see it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

90's fantasy kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this kid's fantasy movie: It's a little boy and his mom--his father is in the military, or the airforce of soemthing, and he's gone missing, so the kid and his mom have to move in with the mom's aunt in this big old house. The boy finds a doorway...

Fantasy 80s Kids Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more. A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly,...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search