Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Konflikt21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 10:27 AM
    In A Spiral Of Confusion
    Hey guys my name is Andy, I'm 23 from England, and here is my story, basically I had been going out with this girl for two years, it went great but we split for a month in the first year because I talked to another girl online, and my head was all over the place, luckily I didn't see that girl and poured my heart out to my girl, so we went back and things went great again, then recently she went out for the night without me, and didn't text me the next day, someone brought up that she was with another fella, so I questioned it, she said no then went on the defensive, short story short, I said things under heat of moment that I didn't mean, and it hurt her, we talked afterwards and seemed to have sorted it again and was relieved but then few days later she texts me saying we need to go our separate ways, she said id hurt her too much and id changed into someone she didn't love anymore, so basically fell out of love with me, I've seen her since and we chat and everything goes OK, but she says she wants to be on her own for a while now, when asked can you ever love me she replyed I don't know, I have poured my heart out to the girl but she just won't bother txting as much if I text her, my question is do I live through the pain, sort myself out and see if she finds it in her heart to love me again, or do I somehow have to get through it, it just really hurts that was a great two years of my life with her, I feel she is my soul mate, I just think deep down I need to better myself and slowly win her back like the first time we met.

Thanks for listening feedback appriciated!

Andy
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 17, 2007, 10:52 AM
    If she is your soul mate then she will come back. Don't pressure her believe me
    I am a woman and I know that is the worst thing you can do.
    Go on with youe life and like you said get yourself togeather.
    If its meant to be it will be, if not then it won't. Only time will tell.
    Maybe you both need to give it a rest and just see what happens.
    Good luck to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Fluorescent Bulb (the small spiral twisting tube type) [ 3 Answers ]

After purchasing and then installing three (3) of those new fluorescent bulbs to replace some of my incandescent bulbs, I have some questions. 1. I hear a low volume “humming” in 2 of the 3 bulbs. One is louder than the other, but there is one as quiet as a sleeping baby. Is that noise...

Spiral Fluorescent lamp [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a Hampton Bay Outdoor Wall-mounted lamp with motion-sensor. The installation comes with a 100 watt incandescent lamp. The fixture works as described. I replaced the incandescent lamp with a 23 watt spiral fluorescent lamp (100 watt incand. eq.). It works as described except when it...

Confusion! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend about a year now. We have been getting on great... we have just been on our first holiday and we have even started toi talk about marriage. Until last week, when she said she she was confused about her feelings for me. She started by saying she didn't think her...

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 years. I got off the shot in January 06. I received my period in 2/06 but this month I haven’t got my period yet. Last month it was over by the 12th. Should I be worried?

View more questions Search