Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BethiiEa2Kaii7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Translate english to french
    :D please could any one here help me with my home work please.. ta xx:confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 09:21 AM
    For simple translations check out Online Translation, Translation Software and Translation Servers : SYSTRAN and Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL International
    RaineAndrews Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Sep 24, 2007, 06:16 PM
    What do you need? I suggest you proofread anything that goes through a translator, since if it doesn't recognize a word, it will be obvious to your teacher you cheated. Also, you need to process the words yourself, so refrain from using them if you can. Like I asked, what do you need help with?
    abubaker123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 10:41 AM
    I need 2 sentences in french

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate from french [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean: "Rien n'est beau que le vrai."

Need some help to translate from english to portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone please tell me what is the equivalent word for "driver" (person who drives a car) in portuguese ? Need this urgently. Thanks in advance Regards

Translate english into french [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate this english sentence into french for me. Please do not feed the lion!

Translate from english to portuguese [ 1 Answers ]

I would be happy if someone could really help me with the translation bcos the altavista /google doesn't help me man they just give literal translations so I need someone to traslate it manually Names are all withheld the names given below are phony ----------------------------------- ...

View more questions Search