Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjean Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 07:04 PM
    I don't know if you have every done shows before but there is a lot to them. Things you will need is bags to but the beaded things in such as sacks. A cover for your table which should go close to the floor the hide anything you have behind yout table. A calulator plus enough change for the show. A chair to sit in if you need to sit. Many people like a receipt. You can just hand write them. A tablet to write down what you sell.Some water for you and many a sandwich. You'll also need a good nights rest before the day of the sale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kids craft show [ 5 Answers ]

Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it They did crafts and I believe there...

Craft ideas for babies [ 18 Answers ]

I work in a Nursery Room in a child care and I am looking for craft ideas to do with babies (1 year old) Please give me your ideas or websites with ideas

Air craft airconditioning [ 7 Answers ]

Dear all, I have a question related to Air conditioning in the air craft. While boarding the aircraft it is observed sometimes that lot of fog kind of air comes from the AC ducts which disappears after some time. Mostly this happens in rainy season. Is this due to excess humidity or is there any...

Air Craft Instrument [ 3 Answers ]

Helow Dear 1.my First Question What Is The Difference Between Turn And Bank Also Skid And Slip 2.the Difference Bettwen Ground Speed ,relative Speed,dynamic Speed

View more questions Search