Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lespaul Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 08:16 AM
    MP3 problems
    I bought a Technika 2GB MP3 player from Tescos.
    I was really happy with it, until.

The random all tracks stopped working and Songs disappear from folders even though the PC says they are still on the player, these songs then cannot be accessed or played.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Thank you.
    Les Paul
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    The mp3 player has a hardware or software problem if it's not recognizing the songs, or maybe the ones that don't work are the wrong format.

The songs that it can't find now, did they used to work or those songs never worked?
    lespaul Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 08:45 AM
    They have previously worked, all are WMA format, which the player is able to play.

It's doing my nut in.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Well if they used to work and now they don't the player itself is the problem, contact the manufacturer and see if it is still under warranty and have it repaired/replaced
    yourman64 Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Delete the songs through the PC and try to re-download them
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Also if it can be formatted, do this, this could clear the problem, including viruses that may have been accidentally loaded on the MP3 Player.

If this Helped Rate It
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    Well if they used to work and now they dont the player itself is the problem, contact the manufacturer and see if it is still under warranty and have it repaired/replaced
    This actual should be the last thing you do when everything else fails.

If this Helped Rate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 problems [ 2 Answers ]

We bought an mp3 player and can't figure out how to delete the songs on it. How do you delete songs off an mp3 player

Jpeg and mp3 problems [ 6 Answers ]

I recently formatted my comp, now some of the jpeg pictures that I had saved on a different hd and some of my mp3 players won't open or play. I have tried to find out what the problem was. I don't have a clue. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Will mp3 play on any cd player? I burnt 50 copies for a woman and she said they were all blank. I burnt them in wav file because I was under the impression that would play on any player. Before I do the re burn for her I would like clarification. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

View more questions Search