Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uppims Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Antivirus
    When ever want to load antivirus files, as sson cursr points on antivirus exe, cursor will exit to desk top. System details. 845 intel chipset, 256 RAM, 240 gb hdd, windows xp patch with sp2
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 17, 2007, 08:03 AM
    What antivirus? Where did you get it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antivirus software [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best free antivirus software?

Norton antivirus [ 2 Answers ]

Since I installed the upgrade on my 2006 norton internet secutiy, I have been getting these error messages about LuCallBackProxy module. Went to symantec knowledge base and nothing comes up. This is getting stupid

Firewall/antivirus [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if they like or dislike the EZ Armor Security Software that comes with roadrunner? I have been trying to look at reviews but can't find any. Also, can anyone tell what they think of Trend Micro's firewall protection. I currently have this for my virus protection but wasn't...

Antivirus... [ 11 Answers ]

May I get some advise, its about what is the best antivirus that I can use that won't make my PC slow, this antivirus will be install to a none network or no internet PC so that means I need a antivir that no updating require but if there is how can I update this antivir to a no internet PC......

Antivirus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals I'm confused about selecting the antivirus for my PC ,can u tell me which is the best antivirus and also the best among the free antivirus softwares

View more questions Search