Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    engine341 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Knee Pain
    I am 10 weeks post op from ACL Revision, and my knee still swells a lot doing minor activities and the pain can get pretty bad! I Had microfracture in Feb this year also and previous 2 surgeries dating back to 1990 what's going on. I can't bend my knee past 90 degress still and the strength is not coming back what's going on?
    tcjohnson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Possibly it could involve some synovial joint fluid that may be decreasing due to your ACL revision and microfractures. But the thing that strikes me is the 90 degree limit that you have with your knee, which can lead to possible join issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee/Foot Pain due to possible old fracture? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll have to do a bit of exposition before I get to the current problem. One time, whilst I was working in a bar, we finished our shift and began drinking (as was usual on a Saturday night/morning). Now, when I was quite tipsy, I jumped over the bar and landed on my right leg, hearing a loud...

Knee injury, helping with the pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am 20 years old and when I was around 12 I had a major rock climbing accident. I lost my footing, the rocks below me gave out and I was on my way down the cliff. I snapped tendons and ligaments in my knees and have had to deal with a good amount of pain since then and I have been told by...

Behind knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently having pain behind my right knee and at the same time my right foot Feels numb and some pain - what may cause this?

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

View more questions Search