Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Sep 17, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Im back and 33 weeks pregnant
    Hi all,

How has everyone been?? Sorry I've not been on for months just got up and running again on the internet. Just wanted to update you. I'm now 33weeks pregnant with a little girl she is due on the 7th November. Family are all really looking forward to her arrival now.

It has all worked out for the best.

Lacey
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 17, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Congrats! Any names picked out yet? :)
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 17, 2007, 08:45 AM
    That's so great! I'm so happy for you! I'm now 29 weeks pregnant with a little boy. We've missed you around here. I'm glad your family is finally excited. Keep us posted on how things continue to go!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Fab news I told you it would all be OK in the end didn't I, I'm pregnant with my second a little brother for millie :D good luck hunn not long to go xxxx for you xxxxx

Sep 18, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Thanks for all your support guys. Missed you all we are calling her Lexie. Congrats to you too hope all is well.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Everything is fine so far this time round witch is a relief.
    I bet your a lot more relaxed now too aren't you its nice to know everything worked out for you just enjoy the time now because your life will never be the same again lol for the better obviously but it's a heck of a change.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 18, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Lexie is a gorgeous name! :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Welcome back! I wondered where you went a while back! We are expecting again as well, a little boy, going on 25 weeks. Congratulations on the little girl, Lexie is my neice's name, I love it! So glad the family came around, I knew they would, no one can resisit a baby for long :) good luck to you!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Hey girl, glad all is finally going well for you guys, and the family has come to their senses on the issue.a little girl! And wow, only 7 weeks left! Make sure to let us know when the big day arrives!
    az35 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Sep 18, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Nice to hear that everything is going well. As for me Im 21 weeks pregnant and having a boy:)... Well keep us posted k?

Sep 19, 2007, 07:32 AM
    I will do guys. Had a few braxton hicks this morning. VERY SCARY lol. Thanks we liked the name Lexie. Its different. OOOOO Not long now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

18 weeks pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant and am a bit worried about the amount of weight I have put on already! Before I got pregnant I was 8st now I am 8st 11llb so I have already put on 11llbs. I think this is a bit much!! Im trying to eat healthy but I am ALWAYS hungry!! Also with my job I am sat down at a...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

3-4 weeks pregnant.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I went to the doctor about 5 days ago and found out than I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant and I'm really excited but The next day I staarted spotting so I went to the E.R. Cause it really worried me a lot and they did a lot of test and told me it is OK but it has been about 4 days now and I'm still kind...

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

View more questions Search