Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Telephone ethics
    I am looking for FREE telephone ethics list for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone and how to end a phone call from customer in good greetings
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 17, 2007, 01:14 AM
    It's quite straightforward really, simple deal with the customers in a way you yourself would like to be dealt with.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 17, 2007, 01:30 AM
    A quick Google search on 'Telephone Manners' brings up a load of brilliant information on various areas of this arena, here's just one that I really liked;

Customer Service -- Telephone Manners : published at CarolinaNewswire.com - Stay on top of the day's business & technology news

But I agree with Curlyben's comments too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone ethics [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for FREE telephone ethics for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone, how to end a phone call, what to avoid... If you have any information, please let me know Thank you for your help, Patrick

Customer Service telephone ethics [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a general telephone etchics for a customer service department. Ex: How to answer the phone, How to ask questions, How to end a call, What to avoid... If you can help me I will really appreciate Thanlk you for your help! Patrick :)

Telephone Ethics [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a Telephone Ethics for a Service company of Mobile phones. EX. How to answer a call, How to end a call, How to handle Irate customers ,what to avoid, etc. Thanks for your prompt respones.

Telephone ethics as customer service [ 4 Answers ]

1. What is the best way of answering the call specially answering the customer over the Phone?

View more questions Search